Customer satisfaction is necessary for consistent business growth and success of any organization. This is also necessary towards widening the customer base and retaining of existing customers. Unnati aims to satisfy its customers and delights them with its services. The aim of the policy is to design an effective customer redressal system.
The objective of the policy is to provide timely resolution/solution to the issues/complaints of the customers, to make them satisfied and ensure long term association with them.
MODE OF COMPLAINTS:
Sarala has identified the following ways of addressing customer grievances/complaints:
1) Direct mode:
- Customer visit at branches: a. Verbal Complaints – Branch Manager/Credit Officer will record the complaints and provides the solutions. b. Written Complaints – Customer can obtain Complaint Form and fill her complaint details (branch staff will assist if customer is not literate), filled complaint form can be handed over to Branch Manager/Credit Officer or can be sent to Nodal Officer based at Head Office through post.
- Customer Call:
- Customer calls to branch’s phone number – Branch Manager/CO of the branch will record the complaint and provides the resolution.
- Customer calls to Nodal Officer based at Head Office who will record the complaint and provides customer with solution.
2) Indirect mode:
- Company officials like Audit Executive, Regional Manager other Top management members frequently visit the customers and customer can raise their grievance directly with them. In most of the instances, the customer’s grievance is redressed instantly. Where immediate solution to the grievance is not possible, the grievance will be forwarded to Nodal Officer and to the functional head. The Nodal officer will get the clarification on the grievance and the solution will be given to the customer through the branch.
- Complaints received through (on behalf of customer) general public & other stake holders such as Govt agencies, RBI, police, lawyers etc & social activists will also be recorded at either branch level or by Nodal Officer based at Head Office and provided with appropriate solutions. Hence, any staffs who receive complaints from such agencies should escalate them to Branch Manager / Nodal Officer immediately.